I knew something was wrong. I could feel it. Cause it seemed that the girl we recently picked up didn't mind taking clothes off for money at all. When I asked what she would show for money, she said...
It's not hard to pick up a girl if you know a secret strategy. Almost all girls want to be famous and appear on tv. So pretend you are an interviewer working for popular channel. And you'll get the...
Weird things happen to me every once in a while. Let me tell you my story. We were driving to a great party that was starting soon in the countryside. On our way there, we stopped the car for...
You know what comfort sex is, don't you? It's one of the easiest pick up fuck scenarios. You find a girl who feels sad for some reason. Maybe she just got dumped or something like that. Anyway, you go...
I honestly thought only city girls were stylish and liberated enough to have sex in a public place with total strangers. Vlad and I were spending a weekend in the countryside. We took a camera with us but really...