If a young pretty girl gets in the car with strangers she will most likely accept money from you for pick up sex on the back seat. A good girl wouldn't ask for a ride in the first place....
I know great places in the suburbs of my town that are meant for outdoor sex movies! I often take random hot pickup girls there. Some do it for fun, some want money from me, but all of them...
You don't have to be a handsome muscular guy to pick up sexy girls. It's not about appearance, it's about attitude. So if you have any concerns about your looks, just leave them at home and go get some...
Guess you already assumed that I know a lot of really nice locations in the suburbs of the town appropriate for reality sex videos. And I'm trying to use this knowledge to my advantage. Girls love romantic places, it's...
I knew something was wrong. I could feel it. Cause it seemed that the girl we recently picked up didn't mind taking clothes off for money at all. When I asked what she would show for money, she said...