I told my friend Eric I would give him a ride only under one condition - no pickup chicks. If he wants to pick up women, he can do it without me. I was just too tired after work....
Fucking morning boner... I'm not a teen anymore, but it still happens. I had no sex for like two weeks, so no wonder. Of course I called by buddy and told him we were going to pick up sexy...
You think only men pick up girls and shoot them for reality sex movies? Actually, there are professional pickup artists among girls, too! For example, today we got picked up by this beautiful teen chick. She asked for a...
Gorgeous blonde had spent a morning in the countryside and was waiting for a bus that would take her home. But the bus wasn't coming. She would probably have to wait for about an hour, but for us. We...
Pretty country girls are all very fine, but today we made up our minds to pick up some really sexy and stylish city girl. So we went downtown specially for that purpose and approached a cute pickup chick in...