And here is another pickup chick who has troubles in her relationships. You can see though she doesn't look like a girl whose boyfriend has just moved out. Seems like she feels happy about it. Cause she is free...
My friend Brandon has never been on a pick up sex hunt before. So I gave him a few lessons and then brought him along in the field to practice a little. I showed him how to pick up...
We met a gorgeous blonde pickup chick downtown. She had a funny walk, as if there was an imaginary runway which no one but her could see. Anyway, I decided to approach teen sexy girl, but eventually it was...
No way I'm going to pick up women in such cold weather!.. That's what I tell myself everytime before going in the field. And every time I end up freezing outside waiting for a hot pickup chick to pass...
It's a challenge to pick up a really shy girl. And to entice her into outdoor fuck video with two guys is even a bigger challenge. But you know what I think? The more difficult the task is, the...