I'm going to share my secret fantasy with you. I've always wanted to have sex in a public place somewhere near the house I live in. Maybe even in the porch, or in the back yard, that would be...
It was freezing cold, but that chick was standing outside the movie theater and obviously waiting for someone who wasn't about to show up. We couldn't leave poor thing like that. Especially since she was really hot 🙂 Pick...
It was so damn hot outside, a perfect day for swimming or renting a boat. I never had sex on a boat before and thought it was a great chance to try it. To fulfill my dream I obviously...
Eric and I decided to break the uniformity of our pickup fuck videos. For that purpose we changed the hunting location and went to a public sauna. We never picked up girls there before. But I'm so happy we...
Hot redheads! Most of them are so dirty! All redheads I used to date were up for crazy sex experiments like public ass fucking or stuff like that. So when I'm in the field picking up women I always...