Who do you prefer? Good girls or bad girls? I personally love them all. If the pickup chick is sexy, I don't care if she is dirty or innocent. This amateur sex video features a very dirty girl though....
We ran out of petrol and had to stop at the gas station. Since we were there already, we decided to wash our car as well. Guess who did it for us? A really hot teen blonde! She looked...
It was a weekend, so you can imagine how crowded the streets were. I don't like it when it's too noizy, but on the other hand, there are so many beautiful girls to choose from. I looked around and...
There are many reasons why I love summer so much. And the main reason would probably be... Yeah, that's right 🙂 Young pretty girls in mini skirts and short tops. In such heat they walk around almost naked! We...
I already told you about the best locations for picking up women. Now let's talk about the worst. This dumbass Edik asked me to give him a ride to the railway station. When I realized he was going to...