This babe is a perfect blonde bimbo. You know, the next door type we all love so much. She has the whole package required: she's fun, beautiful, easy-going. My only concern was that she wouldn't fall for money. Still,...
I like inventing new pickup thechniques, but sometimes I just don't have time for this and prefer good old classic methods. One of such well-known methods is telling a girl you are a famous photographer who can make a...
Do you know how to seduce an exotic brunette into hot public fuck? If it's winter, the first thing you need to do is offer her a cup of hot coffee. Everybody wants it when it's so fucking cold...
Yesterday we filmed a cool pickup sex video featuring two cute girls. We were not going to film two chicks, it just happened. The thing is, our first pickup girl was a hot blonde, liberated enough to show off...
I love it when girls don't pretend to be innocent and devoted. When they admit they are too young for serious relationships and just want to have fun with random attractive partners. I met such a pick up chick...