I thought gym would be a great location for picking up sexy girls. Really fit and sporty girls who like to work out... I love that 🙂 But when Edik and I walked inside and looked around, we realized...
That day was perfect for swimming and sunbathing on the beach. We have a secret place by the river, but it's deserted, and there's no chance to pick up a sexy girl there. There are simply no girls. That's...
Let me tell you guys a sex pick up story. So it was a pleasant sunny spring day. Two horny guys took a walk in the park hoping to find a girl who would agree to have real outdoor...
I'm not a fan of skating, and neither is my friend Nikita, but we regularly go to a skate rink. Why? To pick up hot girls, of course! It's much easier to approach them there, especially pick up chicks...
My buddy Edik is a football player. He had a training that day and asked me to come, too, so that we could go pick up a sexy girl later. I didn't mind watching a football game, so of...